Friday, January 2, 2015

We Become Our Choices

I know that I will be making choices this year, all of which will be based on the 'story' I am living.

Since writing is my focus, my choices will center on ways to improve my craft and connect with like-minded people. That is my 'story.'

But I have come to believe that I can't make bad choices if l always choose in favor of my goals or 'story.' My life is not like that television show, "Let's Make a Deal," where a wrong choice could mean winning a clunker of a prize.


As long as I see myself in my story, I will instinctively pick the best ways to maintain that vision.

This year, my story is set in the world of writing, with me as a successful author.

The spotlight is on the I Wish Princess.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I wish you a year of fabulous choices that will move you forward. And I hope that you will find some of the thoughts in this blog to be helpful too.

    ReplyDelete