Friday, January 16, 2015

Unsure of Your Story?

You definitely have a life 'story' or  purpose that has been programmed into your being before you were even born.

But are you having trouble discovering it?



Here are two places to look.

If you were to pick one thing that has been with you throughout your life, what would it be?

In my case, it would be books. I have loved the written word since childhood and I feel at peace and completely connected when I am reading or writing.

Secondly, what is the one activity in which you get the most resistance?

With me, it's when I try to carve out some time to write. It is only then that my mind thinks of other more 'important' things or I am interrupted by gotta-get-this-done-now kind of moments.

But that's okay since this confirms that I am on the right track to living out my life 'story' with me in the starring role of writer.

What role will you be?


No comments:

Post a Comment