Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

I used to think the new year was a blank page waiting for me to write in it.

Now, I know that it's really a set of situations and experiences that I will discover day after day.

This year, 2015, has been set in motion, sort of like what happens when you blow on a dandelion and make a wish.



The dandelion dust takes your dreams and hopes and scatters them throughout your world as a sign of promised fulfillment. In like manner, this year holds innumerable moments in time that will challenge me, change me, or create the "me" I was meant to be. I need to be watchful and bold enough to embrace those moments and make them mine.

This year, I am the I Wish Princess, telling the Universe what I want and then capturing the dreams that have been unleashed and designed especially for me.

My first wish? To be a writer worthy to be read.



2 comments:

  1. the new year was a blank page waiting for me to write in it too   very excitable and nervous at the same time. I am dealing with some people with their great power people support them in the back I do not know what will they turn me out, i know it will be hard and not a good stories to write but I will try my best  . Good talk is always win over good work in my case and i am not a good talker :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments! There are some amazing and wonderful things waiting for you in 2015. Look not at the people but at the power within you. You are a very interesting woman, full of life and loving nature. I know things will work out well for you.

    ReplyDelete