Monday, January 26, 2015

Storm Warning

We are just about to step into history with a blizzard of enormous proportions. That's doesn't sound like a good thing at all.

But as I am watching the storm forecast, I see an analogy to living my life 'story'.



Once we recognize our purpose and prepare to move forward, the first few steps are amazing and exciting. But then the 'storm' comes and disrupts our momentum.

What is a storm? Technically, it's an assortment of energy fields that come together to create havoc. Actually, the storm is neutral and doesn't realize it's creating any problems; the storm is just acting naturally given the circumstances.

And that's a good way to look at the storms that threaten to veer you from the course of living your 'story.'

Don't take setbacks and problems personally. They are merely avenues of energy that move in your world and push or pull you in ways that you don't want to go.

Hold fast to an attitude that sees storms are temporary; they are not the norm and neither do they have the staying power to keep you off course indefinitely.

As I shovel out from this historic blizzard, I will remember that in reality, it's only a blip or a moment in my 'story.'

My life has been created with an infinite energy potential that will move me through the storm... and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment