Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Never as Bad as Imagined

The historic blizzard turned out to be just a storm. At least in my part of the state.

And believe me, I am not complaining.



Life is like that too. Our default thinking goes right to the worst case scenario.

Yesterday, I was imaging power loss, running out of  white bread, and of course, losing one of the pugs in a snow drift.

But this morning, I am enjoying my time on the computer with a slice of white toast and my pugs snuggled in the chair next to me.

Life is often better than we imagine.

When it comes to living your 'story', I encourage you to live beyond any negative or self-limiting beliefs that flit through your mind.

Let your imagination soar free and place yourself in wonderful and awesome scenarios. It's just as easy to be positive as it is to be negative.

Stop trying to dig out of a snow drift; you may find that the drift isn't really there at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment