Saturday, January 3, 2015

Free and Fearless

The best things in life may be free, but the really awesome things come to those who are fearless.

And by fearless I do not mean reckless or careless. By definition fearless means "strength of mind to carry on in spite of danger."

So the ability to be fearless comes from our mind. I'm sure we're all on board with that idea.

But the "danger" part is a little trickier. Fearless does not have to look like this.


To constitute danger, something has to not be in your best interests.

Perhaps you are in a job that is not working for you, or in relationship that you really can't relate to anymore.

I encourage you to be fearless. Step off the path of the known and familiar and jump into a place that is more in tune with your 'story' and your goals.

This year, the I Wish Princess has joined an in-person writing group, an online writing community, and is happily blogging away here.

I am putting myself and my time where my dreams are. I am being fearless in my pursuit of my 'story.'

No comments:

Post a Comment