Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Job Search--And Find! (a true story)

If you have been reading my blog regularly, (and I certainly hope you have!) my post for February 24th shared this news:




"The first thing I did today was update my résumé. The company I work for is moving to another state. When I first heard the news, I wondered where I would get another job, but then I reminded myself that I am not a slave to scarcity."

I held that thought in mind about not being a slave to scarcity and I was pleasantly surprised to see all the available jobs.

But my blog post on  March 20th brought my job search to a new level. 

I said: "I am going to take my powerful positive thinking one step further and and actually create a new job for myself."

Well, I did just that. I am the content coordinator for a newly formed local magazine. 

But that's not all. My intention that jobs are not scarce gave me another job as well. This one is on the weekends and it involves educating people about various products.

Nice. 

So, now I have two new jobs, with better pay and hours.

Be encouraged my friends. The Universe is huge and you can find all sorts of wonderful things that will make your life story all it can be. 

I can honestly attest to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment