Saturday, April 25, 2015

Are You Living in Abundance?

The answer is "Yes!"




When I ask people if they are living in abundance, right away they think of their bank accounts. Hmm..

Measuring your life by dollar signs isn't the best way to think about this.

How about looking at abundance in this way--

---You are surrounded by more air than you will breathe in a lifetime.

---Every one of your days are illuminated by glorious sunshine.

---There are a countless number of trees to give you shade.

---Water comes from the sky and nourishes our entire planet.

Now, what were you saying about your bank account?

Are you living in abundance?

You bet you are.


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. I always feel they are talking to me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I think my blog is talking to me too! I try very hard to put all of my words in action every day.

    ReplyDelete