Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Thank You

Thank you for reading my blog this year.



As some of you may remember, this blog was a commitment for me to write daily.

And I did. Tomorrow will be my 365th post. Some posts I loved while some I just posted. :)

I chose to write about motivation and achieving goals because I have a sincere desire to see people succeed.

And guess what?

My blog was noticed. Yes, by you, my faithful readers, but also by a publisher.

I have been offered an opportunity to participate in a writer's workshop for 13 weeks with the purpose of preparing a manuscript for this publishing house.

Sweet.

So to avoid copyright issues (since my book will be on motivation) this blog  will take an entirely new direction.

2015 was a year where I showed my faithfulness in blogging daily, but 2016 will be a year to explore my creativity. Or craziness...

Stay tuned.


1 comment: