Saturday, May 23, 2015

There's a Key For That

I bet that somewhere in your house you have a key but you have absolutely no idea what it opens.



I have several.

The problem with these keys is that I know they open something important, but can't seem to remember what.

The fear is that if I get rid of these keys, I may need them someday.

What's the fix?

Use your keys. Recognize them for what they are and what they unlock.

A key is special because whatever it opens is also special.

When you were born, you were given a key that opens your life and begins to unlock your potential.

But sometimes we forget how special we are. And the key remains hidden somewhere...

Today, I ask you to take out one of those 'useless' keys you have hanging around your house. Put it in your pocket or purse to remind yourself of the value of your life.

And continue to write your life story.


No comments:

Post a Comment