Saturday, February 28, 2015

True Value

No, today's post is not about that chain of hardware stores. Instead, I want to look at what you value, and realize that the value of anything is subjective. 



Value is determined by how much people want or respect that item.

Unfortunately, there is a lot of status associated with value which is why certain things are priced very high.

When dealing with your life 'story' the only value that matters is what you believe to be important.

Since my life's goal revolves around writing, I place a very high premium on words. However, other people may see the life of a writer as one that doesn't produce a lot of income or generate enough fame.

Who's right?

When it comes to my life 'story, I am.

The value of my life increases significantly when I pursue what is valuable to me.

Life is more than a ledger of profits; it's actually a lifetime of purpose.

Your lifetime and your purpose.




No comments:

Post a Comment