Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Book is Mentioned in a News Story!

Readers of this blog will know that in my book  I mention 'unlocking your potential' to achieve your life's goals.

Apparently, this phrase has somehow (cough, cough) become the exclusive sound byte of the Carly Fiorina campaign.





http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/25/fiorina-unlocking-potential_n_6752958.html

This article mentions the countless number of people who have used this phrase: everyone from Winston Churchill to Ronald Reagan to yours truly, Joyce Handzo. Yes, my book mentions this concept, but as my readers know, I use it in the context of the laws of physics: specifically, unlocking your potential energy. (And the experiments in my book are all geared toward 'showing' readers how this works.)

Anyway, I thought it was interesting and demonstrates the point I have been making here.

Write your life 'story' and do whatever you can every day to achieve the dream of your heart. 

You never know who's watching!





No comments:

Post a Comment