Monday, February 23, 2015

Ruckusmaker Day

Tomorrow, for the first time ever, the world will celebrate Ruckusmaker Day.



This event coincides with what would have been Steve Job's 60th birthday. And boy, did he create a ruckus that still ripples through the world of technology.

But as Seth Godin's blog says: Steve's contribution wasn't inventions; it was having a point of view, expressing it, and acting on it.

Sounds like something we all should be doing.

I cordially invite you to start your own ruckus by expressing your point of view in honor of Steve Jobs and to honor your life 'story,' which will be the ultimate expression of everything you think, feel, and do.

This blog is my commitment. I plan to create 365 posts this year because I can and I should.

My life 'story' is about writing and achieving. I hope to give you all some relevant thoughts on that every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment