Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Duality of Might

Might has two meanings that may seem different at first glance.

(Okay, I am playing around with words again! Yay!)


First off, the definitions:

Might:

1.) an expression to signify possibility
2.) power, force or strength

In the context of writing your life 'story,' the word might can be very influential.

In fact, I want you to see it in a whole new way. You will forever remember how the apparent different definitions actually complement and complete each other.

Consider might to be the powerful potential energy that resides in your life story.

From a physics standpoint, potential energy is stored or possible energy. When it is released, it's called kinetic energy.

Everyone's life 'story' has the might of possibility as well as the might of power.

But please don't go around saying, "I might write my life story."

The correct way to use might in a sentence is like this:

The might (potential power) of my life 'story' is a reality that resides within me.






No comments:

Post a Comment