Friday, March 27, 2015

Fire Your Ghostwriter

I have ghostwritten books and articles for clients over the years and I can understand why people hire someone like me.




Often, they say they have a great idea but lack the writing skills. Sometimes, they just don't have the time for the writing project or feel that a professional would do a better job.

When we're writing our life story, we may be tempted to think along similar lines:

"I really don't know where to start."

"I have some great ideas but can I really put them all together?"

"I better consult with someone about the best way to move forward."

Nah. These are all just excuses. Believe me, I have used them myself.

Write your life story with confidence. Your mind is the only creative force you need.

Don't be scared into thinking you need some kind of ghostwriter!


No comments:

Post a Comment