Sunday, October 4, 2015

Wishing and Believing

I wish you would read today's blog carefully.



Or maybe I believe you will read today's blog carefully.

Which way is better?

Sometimes I am accused of wishful thinking, but I never do that.

Instead, I have thinking that is full of believing-- and there is a big difference.

Wishes float around in our reality and never settle on anything.

Beliefs are attached to reality.

For instance, are you wishing that chair you're sitting on will hold you, or are you believing it will?

When you believe in something, you act on it. You even see it happening in your mind.

Are your goals and dreams just wishes or are you believing they will happen?

Fact: You were born for a unique purpose.

Believe in your destiny.






No comments:

Post a Comment