Monday, September 28, 2015

Supermoon Lunar Eclipse

Did you see it?



I did and I didn't.

There were a lot of clouds last night and I had to keep watching for a quick glimpse when the clouds parted.

But I  was also able to 'see' the eclipse with a live feed from a couple websites.

So, I may not have seen the eclipse in person but I did see it through a camera's lens online.

What does this have to do with writing your life story?

Everything!

Even though I put myself in the exact spot to see the eclipse, I couldn't because of the clouds.

But the moon was still there, glowing red.

When you are seeking to accomplish your goals and dreams, you may feel that you have done everything right but it's still not happening. Or is it?

Maybe your vision is 'clouded' and you can't see things with the right perspective.

Your destiny is as solid and secure in the Universe as the supermoon lunar eclipse.

Even if you can't see it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment